Thursday 2 June 2011

THE LONG WAIT......

I am done wid everything to begin afresh,so wat z d wait for? Ma heart pounced fast expecting something good. Ma mind accompanying the heart giving it patience to continue.
But has the time really come for me to heave a sigh of relief??? I guess,'NO'.
It wasn't this materialistic world where I was struggling for an identity but ma own people. Things just changed all of a sudden.
And here begins ma story. Der hasn't been any conflict within ma inner selves, in fact they are very very supportive. ma wait increases and ma heart gradually is into a state of losing it, the mind though consoling and keeping it in check. And der came a time wen the mind too losing control grows envious. "Am I not lucky? Am I not deserving? Am I not like others? Where did I go wrong? Wasn't I tough enough? Of course, YES, den why do I still have to keep patience? Why am I still proving myself?"
The answer thus comes, 'wait'....."THE LONG WAIT".

2 comments:

  1. good tht.. but need a long way 2 go... dat s true very true

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup vry mch!cudnt find an apt endin probably stl on wd it,dts y!

    ReplyDelete